Hyatt on the Bund, Shanghai
199 Huang Pu Road
Shanghai, China, 200080
Tel: + 86 21 6393 1234
Hyatt on the Bund is located at the northern end of the legendary Bund. To maximize its prime location on the western banks of the Huangpu River, the cutting-edge hotel has been angled so that most of the rooms benefit from a spectacular view of either the historical architecture down The Bund or modern skyscraper-lined Pudong across the river.
A Dynamic Hotel in Shanghai
- Luxurious accommodation: 620 guest rooms, including 48 suites, split between the East and West towers. these contemporary spaces feature floor-to-ceiling windows that allow guests to best experience the breathtaking views of Pudong or the Bund Shanghai.
- Convenient Location: Hyatt on the Bund has convenient access to LujiaZhui CBD via Xinjian Road Tunnel within 10 minutes, and walk to the International Cruise Terminal station of line 12 subway within 5 minutes, and 5 minutes away from Bund area.
- Dining: Hyatt on the Bund offers guests the experience with a wide range of dining selections from Chinese to European style, and an award-winning Bar.
- Modern Conference Facilities: A sprawling 1,864 square meters of meeting space, with the capacity to cater to 1,500 people, is dedicated to meeting and function facilities.
- Leisure and Recreation: A spread comprehensive recreational area of 3,000 square meters with wellness facilities including a luxurious spa.